Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh Boo Hoo

It's official, my hard drive needs to be replaced and I lost everything. All my pictures, emails projects, saved passwords. Yuk, I am going to get a new hard drive and a backup thing, why in the world didn't I have one of those? I was reminded that my laptop is 2 years old so I lost 2 years of pictures, good thing for me though I usually downloaded my pictures here at work too so I still have a lot of them saved and I am going to save them to a picture disc and print them out this time. Live and learn....

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

That stinks! You've inspired me to copy my pics onto a disc.

Biddie said...

Oh, no! I really feel for you! These computers become such a part of our daily lives and we become so dependent upon them - it's a real problem when they fail.

Blog Archive