Sunday, May 25, 2008

NY this weekend



This guy and a few others were on the beach and floating around in the water

This is a new water pond at the "camp of the woods" in Speculator. It's a church retreat kind of place that I went to when I was a kid and happens to be in the town we have the house in. My friends said it reminds them of the Dirty Dancing movie set.


These prints were on the beach but we couldn't find the thing that left them......any ideas??

My niece and her cousin, such fun to have around, 2, 15 year olds!!!

Teri & Martha found a neat place in this big old tree

Ray and Kevin taking a break from putting the dock together!

Kasey & Courtney

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you guys had fun :) I love that pond, I want a bigger one.

Biddie said...

What a great weekend!! Maybe the paw-print is a big ol' dog that needs its claws clipped ... sure hope it's not anything more sinister than that!!

What kind of tree is that fantastic monster of a tree?

Blog Archive