Friday, July 25, 2008

Not much happening.....


The lillies are coming, the lillies are coming. Oh my favorite of all flowers , Stargazer Lily, when they open up, right under the deck, my whole house smells like them

Am I growing a pumpkin here? What is this?

NY stupid stuff I dragged back and can't get rid of

Hosta I don't really like near the house I dug this one up from there and threw it over by the property line, it just kept on growing
Hosta I do like , it always comes back and never gets any bigger

In case you forgot what I look like

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Pretty girl :)

Did you plant any gourds or squash?

Kristen said...

No I didn't plant any seeds like that, maybe it was dropped by a bird

Biddie said...

(( laughing )) sure glad that you put up that picture of yourself - I was thinking: brown eyes ?? black hair ?? - can't remember ... But you sure have gotten yourself a beautiful summer tan!!!

I've never seen what the star gazer flowers look like in bud - I've only seen pics of them in full bloom - they sure are different from the other types of lilies.

I can't keep hostas here - the deer and some other critter (which I haven't figured out what yet) munch them down to the nubs.

Good luck on your mystery vine ...

Cheryl said...

Or perhaps you have a "gourdian" angel planting seeds in your garden...hee~hee

Kristen said...

Biddie and Cheryl Thanks!!
I worked Hard on that tan sitting up at the beach in NY but I am already losing it, I better get back there I think soon !
Maybe I do have a gourdeous fairy angel!!

Maureen said...

When Cheryl and I were on the critter hunt the other day, we took the liberty and wandered around your yard a bit. It really looks nice, you have put in a lot of work and it shows. Very pretty.

Kristen said...

Thansk maureen, I am getting lazy with it now, it seems to get old but then I will get more into it again once some more things open up, the sunflowers are close!!!

Priscilla said...

Another piercingly blue-eyed lady! I won't say "gourdeous" because that implies a certain shape). She's "vibrant" (the new chic word)

Could be a zucchini. Some kind of squash anyway.

Blog Archive