Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Weekend...


I took the boot down and gave it a new spray of paint.

This is my new garden last year, where I planted the 60 new Perenials I bought from Blue Stone
I had no idea it would take that long and what a job that was!!

Something is back living under our shed

I walked past this drain pipe a few times and it kept moving, I would put it back, then it moved again, so the last time I walked by, It moved , like the whole tube moved right in front of me, I soon saw a chipmunk head pearing out at me.

Gave the old bike a new "rusty" paint job.

I bought this last year and didn't think it was a plant that would come back. It's kinda boring plant but it stays all summer

Purple flowers for Biddie!!

Lupins getting ready

6 comments:

Madeleine said...

Wow! Everything looks great! I love the way you did the bike. I also love the boot idea!
Also..I have a question. Remember how you posted that video of the flood from YouTube? How do you put the video on like that without just posting the link? Thanks. :)

Kristen said...

Hi Madeleine, Thank!
You have to copy that really long URL of the Utube video. and then paste it in your post. I had trouble doing it too. When I say really long, I mean REALLY long! It's on the right side, there are 2 different boxes and I think it's the URl but regardless, it's the bottom one. Let me know if you get it to work!

Biddie said...

Gosh I admire (and envy) your energy!!! The birdhouse boot is such a great idea.

Fortune has smiled upon you by giving you your own chipmunk! (( grin ))

And thanks for my purple flowers - they're grape hyacinths ???

Madeleine said...

Oh, okay, thank you! I'll try to see if I get the link. But if you put the URL in your post, will it automatically (sp?) put it as a video?

Priscilla said...

That lupin foliage is exquisite in the close-up.

Cheryl said...

Garden looks great!! Good job getting all those plants in.

Blog Archive