Saturday, September 15, 2012
I went to Maine not long ago for the motorcross races with my son. If you may recall I went there last year too and it was on a farm with pigs. Again I had to go see the new piglets born this year which are just so darn cute. The parents by the way are not so cute. Scary even
Posted by Kristen at 10:00 PM
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Saturday, September 1, 2012
we were first to get here because we left at 9 am this year. much better than pulling in at 8 pm in the dark
Posted by Kristen at 7:36 PM
This is the bridge crossing from new Hampshire into Maine. Coreys got a two day race. We did this last year too except I tried a different hotel. The fireside in auburn maine is way better than the lewiston Maine ramada
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8
Posted by Kristen at 7:35 PM
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (151)
- Watermark practice
- Racing in maine
- Pig pile
- the view from the tower of the starting gate
- coreys motorcycle after first race.
- got mud?
- yesterday we got sunburn. today we got rain
- let's see if video works on blogger
- good night gracie!
- practically a full gate
- Last race out of four
- My niece Kasey and corey
- This little .....I mean BIG piggie! !!
- Two bikes and two classes
- 6 am on our way to the track!
- we were first to get here because we left at 9 am ...
- and were off to the races......
- ▼ September (19)
- ► 2011 (366)
- ► 2010 (135)
- ► 2009 (193)
- ► 2008 (291)