Friday, August 27, 2010

Good bye for now.....Until next year


Since last Friday we have had the pleasure of 6 guests from Norway. This is from this morning breakfast at my Mom's house before they leave for NYC to spend the weekend there before they take off for Norway on Monday

Randi and Siri, my cousins.

Kari-Ann and Knut. Knut is my cousin and she is his girlfriend.

Randi and Eva, sisters and Knut's sisters
.
Knut, he is a very funny guy! I had a lot of fun learning new words. He taught me to count to 10 in Norwegian

Linda, she is mother to Randi, Eva and Knut. She got a bit teary eyed this morning and made the rest of us cry too. Such a nice lady, she stayed in my house with Eva.

My sister Lois and Siri. Siri and Linda are sisters. Siri has been to USA many times and a good tour guide to the family

Knut, Kari-Ann, Randi (pregnant with Arthur!) Eva, Siri and Linda

Me, Knut, Kari-Ann, Tyler, Randi, Mariah, Mom, Scott, Lois, Linda, Randi and Siri
Before they got into the van to take them to NYC.
I was planning on going to Norway this year but then when I found out they were coming here, I decided to wait until next year. Now I think my Mom and I are going in June 2011, Lois maybe coming too, any one else want to tag along??? I can't wait :)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That should be a fun trip, and from the video we watched at your mom's it looks like they live in a beautiful area.

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscilla said...

What a wonderful reunion! (I misspelled and had to delete above)

Biddie said...

What a great looking crew - OMG - you're going to go to Norway to visit them next year - wow - I'm envious ....

Blog Archive