Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 beautiful days this weekend


We rode to Kent CT today, I would highly recommend driving there either in a car or on a motorcycle. What a nice ride, I rode my own motorcycle so I was not able to take pictures as we drove, I miss doing that and I miss being able to look around as much as I used to, driving my own, I must pay attention to mostly the other idiot drivers out there that don't pay attention

We ate at the place in the picture above but this is the street scene, what a nice town in Litchfield county

Some choppers

It felt like we were at a bike week there were so many motorcycles riding everywhere. It got to 90 degree's today, perfect weather for riding if you ask me!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was lovely weather for riding :) Looks like a pretty town, how was your lunch?

Kristen said...

Lunch was good, I liked what I got, an open faced cheese and ham sandwich on grilled bread, yum, Burgers cost $15 though, I think mine was $9, typical Litchfield County prices, although, that sounds more like NYC prices!!

Priscilla said...

What fun!. Weather was perfect here too.

Biddie said...

I do miss those great little new england type towns - tourist centers down here have a totally different look.

Blog Archive