Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life is good....


Cheryl, I took this for you, with my cell phone so they quality is not that great but I wanted to show the bright purple they turned into. I have not done a thing with these, I heard coffee grounds do the trick. I think since we cut a few tree's down that they are finally getting some sun but still shade. This is the first year I have had flowers on them.

I got new boots for riding my motorcycle, this is my 2nd pair, I didn't like the first one's and returned them for these.


Got my new chair yesterday. It's not quite worn in yet but I'm sure my butt will break it in soon. It's very soft and the ottoman lifts up for storage. (all my books are in there already!)

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Are the trees close to that Hydrangea pine? Oh my is it a gorgeous shrub! Love that color!!

The boots are rocking, and the chair looks nice and comfy :)

Kristen said...

no pine, there are some birch and i am not sure what the others are.

Cheryl said...

I guess your soil must be naturally acidic then. I sure hope mine have that richness of color when (and if) they ever bloom.

Kristen said...

It only took like 7 years! Holy Schmokes ! yee haw
Thanks about the boots! I really like them and they make your feet look small !

Biddie said...

What an intense blue in those flowers!! If I had that chair, I'd fall asleep in it every night watching TV ....

Blog Archive