Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here I am, Here I am!!

Ok this is not me

So I rode my new motorcycle to work on Friday, Elaine came out to try it out. The skirt and flip flops didn't make it easy for her to get on it!

So then I left work at noon thirty Friday to go up to NY for the weekend. What a nice day saturday was!

Ray made his usual stop for Ice Cream!

On the way home Sunday, big traffic jam, a car fire! By the time we got up to the car, it was a charred mess! so 1/2 hour later we got through the jam!

Hope you all had a nice weekend too, Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world, busy at work, busy at home and just busy all around!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Elaine looks like a natural on your bike :)

I really like that dock picture, the cloudy sky is beautiful. We just had a laid back weekend, puttering around the house.

Priscilla said...

How nice to have a place near a lake. I seem to remember you go there in winter too. Fun!

Blog Archive