Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More DC


This is Archie and Edith Bunkers chairs

Walking at the Mall

Elaine and Lee-Ann (co-workers)

Teddy Stuff

Lincoln is HUGE, not like I thought

This goes with the boat below
It's called the Philadelphia, is that what Geo. Washington took across the river?

This old train is inside the Smithsonian

Another train in the Smithsonian
All the museum's are free in DC, this one is part of 9 (I think) Smithsonian's called American History, I liked this one the best, it went on and on and you could spend a week in here. We also went to the Holocaust museum, no pictures allowed in there, it's a sad place but I am glad I went in, that also can take a day to get through, a lot of reading and 4 levels

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Is the boat the one Washington crossed the Delaware in?

I really enjoyed the presentation last night, I learned a lot about bears! Re: the nomination...I'm going to become a member first, then maybe join the board. Can I get a membership form from you?

Did you see Alana's picture of the bear with the white spot on it's chest?

Biddie said...

That is a good picture of Lincoln. I was going to ask if you had ridden on a subway until I clicked on the larger picture and saw the "ghost" getting on the bus/train ....

Any interesting stuff about your bear problems?

Kristen said...

The bear thing was good last night, I learned a lot too. Thanks for going. I didn't see Alana's picture, did you? She was talking so much I didn't realize they had the picture with them.
I will email you the membership form. You don't have to do much to be a board member, just show up once in a while, I just sit there and input a few things once in a while. most of them time I don't have much to say, they could use more intelligence like you.

Cheryl said...

I saw the picture, I've never seen a bear like that, I wish I had heard what Jason said about it when they showed it to him.

I went driving down some of those roads/trails into the woods today, I was hoping to see a bear or moose but didn't. It was fun though, I had to 4 wheel it at times as the going was pretty rough.

Blog Archive