Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another wedding

 
Our friends Tara and Jay were married this past Sunday.  She asked me to be her photographer a while back.  After the last wedding pictures I did a year ago for another friends daughter, I learned that this is not something to be taken lightly OR do by your self.  I asked my friend Sandy to help and she was very nice to help out.  I took over 1000 pictures with my two camera's.  Sandy had a bit of trouble, her memory stick filled up in one of her camera's but she managed to get over 200 pictures on one camera and I'm not sure how many on the other camera.  In total we had 4 camera's and a lot of pictures, some not so good, some ok and some great.  When they come back from Mexico we will have a lot of work ahead of us!  I could never have done this alone and I am forever grateful to her for volunteering.  Congrats to the Happy Couple too!!

No comments:

Blog Archive