Thursday, October 22, 2009

Missy the kitty


My boss' mom had to go to the hospital and surgery and then recovery for a while and she needed someone to take her cat, Missy. They rescued her from a cat place near by and she came declawed so she can't or shouldn't go outside so I couldn't take her (plus Ray would kill me) My sister Barb said she would take her in so I drove her over there the other day, she sat on my lap for the entire 20 minute ride (no carrier, not my fault)

My sister lives on a goat farm along with these Donkey's they are hand raised milking goats

It must have been dinner time because normally there are like 50 that come running out to see what you are doing

They didn't want anything to do with me this visit. I'll have to go back again and get some better pictures with my big camera, I only had my purse travelling camera



Isn't it funny how they bend down on the front knees?

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Cute little critters. I didn't know there was a demand for goats' milk. Do they make cheese?

Kristen said...

yes they make cheese too and I guess goats milk is in high demand because it is supposed to be better for you or something like that, I am not sure but goats cheese is really expensive, I saw it at the store the other day

Biddie said...

Feta cheese - I love it. Barb has earned some good karma points for herself - the cat just might want to stay there ....

Biddie said...

P.S. I saw the largest, neatest stuffed burro animal over at Tractor Supply earlier this week when I was over there to get grains for the cows.

I was really tempted to get it - its the closest I'll get to having a burro for a long time into the future.

Cheryl said...

Kris, maybe one day I'll get that back yard fenced in and you can keep one over here, I'd love to get a baby ox so they can grow up together :)

Blog Archive