Monday, November 9, 2009

Found some old pictures



This is my Dad snowmobiling up in NY with some of his "young" friends, looks like they convinced him to go across the open water! I wish I was there to see it, he must have been a lot of fun to snowmobile with, I never went back then but I think of him all the time when I am snowmobiling now and I think we even have some conversations on those trails, I talk to him a lot, he isn't here to answer me in person but his spirit lives on in all of us.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'll be sure to show Dave these pics as well, they'd mean a lot to him.

Biddie said...

Your Dad certainly had a large measure of the dare-devil in him to go across the open water like that!!

Good thing that you found and posted these pictures before the ravages of time messed them up further.

I think that it's so special and says so much about your Dad that both you and David think so highly of him.

Kristen said...

The pictures came out yellow on my work scanner, not sure why but they are not old looking, they were taken about 12 years ago I would assume. I miss him terribly but I am so happy to look at these and remember who he was

Blog Archive