Tuesday, June 22, 2010

He made it!!


Corey graduated from the 8th grade tonight along with 24 of his friends
this is a self portrait he did, they all made one , I was truly impressed with every single one of them how talented they are

Awe shucks! he's so darn cute

Me, Corey and Big Gramma!

Corey's Godmother, Kelly, also my bestest friend

We don't see each other much now a days but when we do it's still like we are in highschool

Always joking and having fun! A nice night for everyone. I am still up, waiting to go get him at the dance so it's a late one for me




7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Corey...time flies by so quickly, doesn't it? That is a really nice shot of you, him, and your mother. Charlotte has the most amazing blue eyes!

Corey looks so handsome in his suit :)

Kristen said...

Thanks Cheryl
It is hard to believe how fast time goes. They had the slideshow of all the kids growing up, brings tears to your eyes and some laughter too. I wish I had known there was like 4 rows of empty seats, I would have asked you to come, but then again, it was so freaking hot in there, I think you would have been mad like I was to sit there for 2 hours sweating!! I dont know why they only give you 5 tickets and then have empty seats.

Cheryl said...

It's ok, I remember back when my kids graduated there was very limited seating.

It is such a bittersweet feeling isn't it, it was just a blink of the eye ago that I was holding my kids in my arms...now they are all grown up and I'm left wondering how did it happen so fast and where did those years go?

Sheesh, now I'm all misty eyed & sappy.

Biddie said...

Mucho congratulations to both you and Corey!! I'll share my kleenexes with you all ....

Priscilla said...

Congratulations, Corey!
Congratulations, Corey's mom! And relatives!
Those pictures are delightful. You'll enjoy looking at them years later, too.

Cheryl said...

Just wanted to add that picture Corey drew is really good. I didn't know he was artistic!

Kristen said...

Thanks you girls! I am proud of him , he has a real hard time in school, high school is going to be even harder for him.

You should have seen all the drawings Cheryl, they were ALL great. I couldn't believe it how much each one looked like themselves

Blog Archive