Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ear Mites no more








The vet visit went well minus the poop this one took in the car, but funny when I got there, they asked me if I had brought my stool sample! I said well I was given one on the way up here so yes I do. Harley almost weighs 15 pounds and Jethro almost 13 pounds and the ear mites are gone thanks to my treatment I got from the pet store. She doesn't recommend that kind but it worked so we got a clean bill of health except for some bad teeth for Harley, she told me I could brush his teeth, yeah right!

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Vets jealously guard the sales of their "products" - mine was very reluctant to give me the "prescription" that I needed to buy heartworm preventative for my dogs from the internet ....

I would not attempt to brush my cat's teeth either - that vet needs to get real!

But glad to see my favorite yella putty kat is doing well!!

Blog Archive