Sunday, March 9, 2008

Here Kitty


He spent the night outside chasing rodents. When he comes in all he does is sleep all day, spring is finally in the air and he does not want to be inside during the night. The other day we woke up and had a dead mouse on the floor right where I get out of bed, good thing Ray got up first and saw it, I would have stepped right on it since I can't see when I get up, I wear glasses and I am blind




This one stares outside at a squirel, I let him out and he has no idea what to do, he runs around like a leaf blowin in the wind

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Aw, what a generous little cat to leave you a present! Could be it was living IN the house.

Kristen said...

Oh there is no doubt it was living with us, we could hear it scratching inside the walls and ceilings, the cats would stare up at the ceiling just wondering how they could get to the critters

Biddie said...

Cats are a lot better than mouse traps. Mine took care of some that were in my house when I moved in....

Blog Archive