Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fish Tank


Still looking pretty good, we had a few deaths and if you can see the Angel in there, she decided to eat a black ant that fell in the water, well the ant decided it didn't want to be eaten, so it put up a fight and must have latched on the inside of the fish' mouth and then died and stuck out of the mouth of the fish quite a bit. I tried to pull it out (yeah that was fun), it broke, so I tried again and it broke some more, now there is this little bitty piece of the ant stuck in the angels mouth and I give up, she can still eat so I don't know what will happen but I'll be sure to let you know

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's funny! Anyway, the tank looks great. I had put some driftwood pieces similar to your in my tank a long time ago, they started turning my water a orangey brown color...

Kristen said...

you are supposed to soak it in water first before you put in the tank, thats what they told me any how

Biddie said...

that was one tough little ant - it sure had a "fight-to-the-end" attitude - that would be really scary if it were the size of a german shepard ......

Blog Archive