Sunday, August 17, 2008

Six Flags Yesterday


I didn't get on this ride, bummer, the line was way too long, you sit in a chair and it takes you up to the top and drops a few hundred feet

Here we are on the Batman Ride, this was a good one for sure, smooth riding and not bumping your head around

The girls on the swings

KC & Courtney on the swings , I get too dizzy on this ride but when I was a kid, it was my favorite

This is the BEST rollercoaster, Superman. We went on twice. I got the six flags tickets for free from work so I invested in a speed pass, this means you don't have to wait in line, they give you a pager like thing, and beep you when it's your turn to ride, you still have to wait an hour but you can walk around or go on other rides while you wait

Don't like this one, called Mind Eraser, more like bash your head and get whiplash , I am in the 3rd row on the left, KC & Courtney are in second row from the front

But we survived and still smiling!

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

That looks so fun! I wanna go!!!

Biddie said...

I've never been to a Six Flags Park - looks like a lot of fun!!

Blog Archive