Sunday, December 7, 2008

Picture of Harley & Sammy Bird



Sammy is like a child to Cheryl, he talks to her, flies over to see her, sits on her shoulder, etc. she is like his best friend and he and she get a long like two peas in a pod, I took him on my hand and he walked up my arm and I said, Nope take him back, I don't trust him not to bite me, so he went back over to her and she sratches his neck and he just loves her

I stayed out of his way since he is new to this environment, he seems to be adjusting just fine
He likes to do most eveything upside down.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's was nice visiting with you today :)
How was bowling? Did your shoes look fierce? hee-hee

Madeleine said...

Wow that's so cute! Harley is very pretty and how cool that Sammy Bird and that he is like, best friends with Cheryl!!!

Cheryl said...

I love the picture you gave me, thank you so much and now I owe you a painting :).

Kristen said...

I had fun bowling but we left at 2 and got home at about 8, too long of a day and they want to do this every week, I don't think so.
I did have some stying shoes though!! I stink at bowling too
I was going to give you that crow for Christmas but I knew you liked it so I gave it to you early! I am glad you liked it

Biddie said...

Sammy and Harley are good-looking parrots - but I'm with you Kristen - I'll keep my distance also.....

Blog Archive