Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Old Pictures


This is my son and me, he was about 5 and I was about 4

My sisters Barb, Lois and Brother David, I must not have been born yet
Arthur, My Grampa, and my Dad



Me missing again!!!



Me and My Dad





My Dad



Cousin Danny and David

Christmas at Gramma and Grampa's
Thats me on the floor in front of my Mom, Lois is next to her, then Grandma, David and Grampa



Yes , That is David on the left!! my cousin Tommy is the girl leaving out the door with the pigtails!! Cousin Amy and Jeff are the two innocent ones!!


Both our Grandma's- Agnes is on the left, Mom's mom, and Ida is on the right, Dad's mom


Remember that cousin working over at Cheryl and Davids house???This is him

Me and a cat bigger than I am!!

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Neat old pictures - love Dave's costume!!

And that sure was a BIG cat!!! You and your son almost look like brother and sister.

Blog Archive