Thursday, December 24, 2009

Work Christmas Party 2009


Most of us are here, we are missing Bill, who was having surgery and Lil who recently just passed away and Susan, she left early. Left to right, Cindy, Me, Wendy, Karen, Ed, Lee-Ann, Elaine and John

Elaine liked her new scarf
Lee-Ann got new gloves without the fingers, just what she wanted!

Susan also got a scarf that she liked very much
Karen got some candles and stationery with her initial's on

Cindy also got candle and a nice sweater
I had Wendy's name, she liked this the most because we all know I don't say many mushy words out loud!!! I also painted her a watering can with sunflowers

Fun times at dinner

The End.... Ray always comes to drive me home, better safe that sorry!

4 comments:

Biddie said...

You really have a great job with that company - the owners seem to go out of their way to treat the staff to nice events!!

I'm really impressed with Ray coming to get you - tell him that I think that it is a really thoughtful thing to do ....

Merry Christmas!!!!

Kristen said...

Thanks Biddie, I have worked there for 17 years this month!! Ed is the owner and he takes really good care of us. Ray does too, he has been picking me up for the last 10 years

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

Cheryl said...

Merry Christmas :)

Denise Rosier said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, KRIS!

Blog Archive