Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did I ever show you my Hartland Moose pictures?






I didn't own my big camera at the time, these were from 2005 I think, I was cleaning up Corey's old computer which used to be mine and I found a bunch of old pictures. There was a mamma moose with her baby over at Mrs. Shews pond, my friends kid who lives over near there kept seeing moose, so I said please call me next time, well he did, I drove over there like warp speed and there they were! It was quite the spectacle and there were about 10 people there watching them for a good 30 minutes before they took off into the woods.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those are awesome!! I wish I could photograph one over here. Unfortunately we have that dope that killed the moose on our side, and brought it's radio collar home. I shake my fist at his house when I drive by.

IDIOT!!

Biddie said...

I sure hope the wildlife officials were able to track the collar to his home and arrest him!!!!!!!

I do love those moose (mooses, meece, moosi ????) - I saw a couple when I was a teenager up in Canada.

Kristen said...

They did catch him Biddie, there was an article in the paper and they really slammed the guy, what a jerk!

Biddie said...

Good news!! Some people are just too ignorant to ever make sense of their lives.

Cheryl said...

Mom, he brought the radio collar home with him...the agents tracked it right to his home. Obviously not the sharpest tool in shed.

Priscilla said...

Neat pictures!

Madeleine said...

Whoa! Awesome! :)

Cheryl, he killed a moose? That's so not cool!

Blog Archive