Saturday, February 13, 2010

Consignment Shop


I was asked to make things to sell on consignment at a store in New Hartford which is about 10 minutes from our house. There couldn't be a better high traffic place and such a nice town to do this in. I have dropped off a whole bunch of stuff I made in the last two weeks, I hope it sells like hotcakes!!

This is Jen, she lives next door and helps with the place, I met her before, she works in the exciting world of insurance like me!

Peddlers Junction, New Hartford, CT, a nice store to come get handmade gifts and such. If you make this one bigger, there is a red shelf hanging on the wall, I made that

Here is is from the road, it's on the right side of the building.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is the shop you were telling me about? It looks very nice, maybe I'll take a ride tomorrow & check it out. Your shelf looks pretty hanging on the wall :)

Priscilla said...

Oh that's so neat! You're a folk! I'm sure your things will sell. Good luck.

Kristen said...

yep Cheryl, thats the place, definately go check it out, there are some cool birdhouses outside too that you will like

Thanks you guys!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Sounds like a fun shop, hope you get lots of sales. :)

Biddie said...

What an interesting place to go explore! Your shelf fits in so well that it looks like it is part of the display space. Good luck with your pieces.

Blog Archive