Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Uncle Arthur, Gramma Ida and Grampa Elias, both my Dad's parents and Arthur was my Grampa's brother

Uncle Arthur, Grampa Elias and My Dad, Alfred Elias, David my brother got both of those names for his middle name

I think this is Albert, my Gramma Ida's brother, with Barb my sister on the left, then Palmer my gramma's brother with David and Lois- I was not here yet of course!

My gramma's family I think, she is sitting in the bottom right spot and I know her sister Josie is the top left spot, the rest I have no idea who they all are


Gramma Ida and her sister Josie again, not sure who the guy is, I love the hats!

1 comment:

Biddie said...

Old photographs can have so many mysteries - I received a huge batch of them after one of my mother's sisters died. It is so frustrating because I have no idea as to who the people are or what they were doing then. It was a lesson to write on the back of my pictures so that, JIC, in the future sometime, Michael-Ann, Cheryl and their kids might be interested in knowing what was going on ....

Blog Archive