Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Deck, Updated again


I have been sick since I got home from Chicago. I must have picked up something on the airplane, although no one else that I went with got sick, just me.  Any how, I am still sick and it the anti-biotics are not completely curing me but I am a lot better than I was.  I just wish it would go away already. I have a scratchy throat and a little coughing left and my voice just does not sound like me. 


Charlie our friend and handy dude built us a new deck, it's the same size except he made it nicer than our old deck and made a little spot out for the grill so it does not take up deck space.  I crawled up on the roof to try and get a better view of the deck

6 comments:

Biddie said...

Sorry to read that you are having such a hard time getting rid of that bug! It's weird that no one else picked it up on the plane trips. Could you have gotten it locally there before you went on the trip? Sometimes it can take up to 10 days for a virus to take hold.

Your porch looks really nice - your friend did a fine job on it! I love the color in those tall trees around your place .....

Kristen said...

Thanks, Who knows where I got it, I wish it would just go away. My throat is so scratchy I keep having to clear it and I feel like I am annoying everyone around me and it annoys me.

Charlie always does a nice job when he makes things for us, I'm glad to have him :)

I hadn't even noticed the color of the tree's around the house until you mentioned it, but last night I noticed them on my drive home. I'll try to snap some pictures.

Cheryl said...

Hey Girly ~ I hope you are feeling better soon. The deck looks very nice, Charlie did a good job :)

Cheryl said...

What's going up atop that post to the left of the grill? The deck looks beautiful :)

Kristen said...

Thanks CHeryl
Thats my bird feeder post!

Priscilla said...

Sorry you've been sick! Those planes can carry many germs.
Deck looks lovely. Very tasteful.
Get well soon.

Blog Archive