Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rug Hooking and a new sign

 I am Almost done with this rug.  Been ignoring it lately so I need to sit down and just finish it
 Beginning of a sign request I had for the kid that I made a sign for last year.  He sells his own eggs for $2 a dozen. 
I found a nice piece of wood at home depot for $5 to make the sign out of.  I forgot to take a picture before I painted it but I don't think I could have even attempted to make a sign of this size for that price.  It was well worth the money to have it already cut and sanded so nice.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

How did you get the curve in the letters? It looks great :)

Kristen said...

In word, there is a thing called word art. I sent you an email, did you get it? I was so proud of myself for figuring it out after you left my office !! I can help you if you want to make something now!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive