Friday, December 10, 2010

House for rent- anyone want to move in?

 Kitchen in the midst of an overhaul of appliances. They were pretty old so we decided to get new ones.  Ray scored and got a new stove, fridge and dishwasher for $1200 for all three
 Living room with woodstove hookup
 The kitchen dining area
 One of the bedrooms
 Another shot of the living room
 The other bedroom
 The same other bedroom, different view showing the high ceilings
 Washer and dryer, to the left is the bathroom.  This is off the kitchen dining area
 Bathroom
 bathroom again
 OK here is the YUK!  This was behind the fridge.  Did anyone ever clean?  The rest of the place was pretty dirty but this is just plain nasty!
Another view of YUK  This was under the stove.

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

I would move right in ... if you could just move it to Long Island!
Where is it?

Priscilla said...

How come your title Here Kitty Kitty first appears then disappears when your page has fully loaded with all the ho-ho-ho and colorful stuff?

Kristen said...

It's in East Hartland down the road from where I live. It used to be my grandparents house, I lived there until I moved in with Ray, I had to buy out my ex husband when I got divorced so I rent it to pay off my mortgage. It's cute , when it's all fixed up I'll take some more pics and outside ones, it was messy outside this morning with all the old appliances outside. Didn't want it to look like trailer trash!

My header had my cat, I deleted him by accident and have not spent the time to get something back up there or spent time with my header. I'll get on that :)

Cheryl said...

I love your little cabin, and it's in such a great spot tucked back off of the road. You are close to folks, but still have a sense of privacy.

Good luck finding nice renters :) Oh, and thanks for the nice compliment you gave me on FB about being a good dancer, now when I dance the bulldogs bark at me and go for my feet, lol! It's like they are telling me "Stop that you old woman"!!!!

Blog Archive