Saturday, September 29, 2007

Update on basement
















Wow what have I started??? I mustered up enough energy this afternoon to move EVERYTHING from one side to the other, we went to Lowe's and got floor epoxy paint and cement filler for the holes in the walls. I filled in the holes and just finished vacumming the floors, spider webs, dust rats, etc, Yes rats, the dust was so big it looked like dirty rats not cute little bunnies.
How did we get so much JUNK? I have so far in two weeks, filled up 3 garbage barrels twice for Sat. delivery to the dump.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So how is the project going?

Biddie said...

You sure have picked a big job for your project!!! But there's so much space - you could have a nice rec room if this is what you are aiming for ....
My computer has been struck with multiple problems - partly an electrical surge - probably from a storm when I forgot to unplug all my equipment. This caused a gradual degradation in the UPS, the modem and RAM. On top of that, somehow my anti virus program (McAfee) became corrupted and let several viruses in -what a mess - hopefully all will soon be taken care of. I'm on an old computer that I brought out of storage and got setup - unfortunately I don't have any firewall or anti-virus protection on this one so I don't stay on long ....

Blog Archive