Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Some snow & ice





Here it is, old man winter came and went, left us with some sparkling ice on the tree's and icicles hanging off the roof. It looks pretty when the sun comes up in the morning and glistens like diamonds.
The birdies are out getting as much food as they can during the daylight along with those pesky squirrels. I have been getting the Morning Doves, Cardinals, Junco's, Yellowfinches, Tufted Titmouse, Nuthatches, Wrens and Bluejays.
The Woodpeckers feeder was torn down and wrecked for the second time by some evil monster during the night. I have repaired it three times now, it is done and a new one needed. I moved this feeder to the deck but they won't come to it I think because it is so close to the house or I am just not home when they do come because something ate the suet in here.
So any how, sorry I have been MIA, I have a cold, I feel miserable, I sit at a computer all day and don't want to do the same when I get home lately, and I was told if you don't have any thing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Ba Humbug Oops did I say that?? It seemed like Christmas was so far away and now it's right around the corner, I AM NOT READY!!
I have no tree, I only bought one gift so far, the cookies I have been experimenting with to give as gifts in the cute bags I bought are yukky, I don't have any money to buy gifts, I started about 6 projects to give as gifts and have not finished one yet. I guess I need to get out of this slump but the way my head and nose hurts so much it is hard to do. I can't sleep either, coughing all night is keeping me up, oh and one more thing....
Mickey Mouse moved into the walls of my house this last week, he must be inviting all his friends over for a party every night/morning at 4 am ~~I hear scratching and chewing so loud that I get woken up and then I can't go back to sleep just when I finally did get to fall asleep.
Well back to work I go, have a nice Day everybody!!!

1 comment:

Biddie said...

It's ok, ol' gal - let it all out - we can take it - we're your friends - that's what friends are for ....

Sure hope you feel better soon enough to get it all together for Christmas --and-- get a chance to relax and enjoy it all!!

Blog Archive