Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy New Year

I am not sure if I will be back on this blog again this year, tomorrow we are heading up to NY to snowmobile for the weekend and New Years. I did get a fabulous new Nikon Camera for Christmas with 2 zoom lens, filters, extra batteries, large memory card, etc. so I am hoping to take some good pictures
I hope you all had a nice Christmas and are feeling better, uh hum, Cheryl, you need to get rid of that blasted cold woman!!! Get better, we miss you
Talk to you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey there Girly...
Hope you have fun this weekend. Didn't want you to think I've totally disappeared off the face of the earth :)...later gator

Biddie said...

Hi - have a great time on that snow mobile - just watch out for barbed wire fences (be sure to ask Herb about snow mobiles vs. barbed wire fences)!.

Your camera sounds fantastic!! What a great gift - sounds like some good picture-taking ahead.

Blog Archive