Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ny weekend


It was very cloudy and we got rained on a few times but it was still a fun weekend with our friends

We stopped for lunch at a place on Cranberry Lake, I looked out and saw they had Purple Martins coming in and out of this house. I am putting up my house and hope I get them some day


This is outside the place we ate lunch at

A quick shot of one of the many lakes we passed. I thought Minnesota had a lot of lakes, NY is a close second

Lots of sea planes are in NY

Poor Blarney burned down. We have never been there but it's always sad to see a burned down place



Adirondack store


Harley was glad to have us back home!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Welcome back :)

Kristen said...

Thanks!

Priscilla said...

I like the horse and buggy sign! So you weren't at the usual place you go to upstate? Glad you had a good time, you little working girl you!
Those thick grey clouds--we've had so much of that!

Biddie said...

Sure looks like you had a gypsy's tour of a different area - nice getaway! Bet there's a whole lot of ice skating and snow mobileing there in the winter ...

Denise Rosier said...

Your cat looks like he had an exhausting weekend! :o)

Madeleine said...

I love the picture of Harley! It's cute.
Looks like you had fun in New York.You're so lucky you can go to NY like, whenever you want!

Cheryl said...

Instead of our crafts...maybe we should sell umbrellas. I don't think it's ever going to stop raining!!!

Good morning by the way :)

Blog Archive