Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday after work, phew I'm tired



I came home and found this hummingbird moth at the butterfly bush, they don't get as scared as the humming birds but are not even birds any how


Harley is really diggin the cat mint now


This came from Lori's garden, she gave me the tag and it said "Attracts Hummingbirds" well let me tell you, they are going NUTS for it


I think it's pretty cool that the bird spread these seed and I got a whole bunch of sunflowers. This is my least favorite garden, Ray wants to add on here some day so I kind of ignore it as it shows

4 comments:

Biddie said...

What an interesting series of random shots - love the deep color in the 1st 2 pictures with the hummingbird moth....

Harley's expression is something else - looks like he is half expecting something to jump out at him.

Cheryl said...

I love h.moths...they look like a cross between a crawdaddy, hummingbird, and a bug. :)

Ready for another scorcher today?

Kristen said...

Yes finally bring on the heat!!!!

Madeleine said...

Wait--- hummingbird moths aren't birds??
I thought it was a bee.
I love the picture of Harely!!

Blog Archive