Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spider webs be gone, Poof!


He's such a cute kitty but that does not mean he is smart

See that window on the second story? That is my bedroom

The other day, Harley was laying in the window, I stopped and gave him a scratch, he rolled around like cats do and whoops, there he fell, the screen gave out and he landed in my garden
He took off like a bat outta HE double hockey sticks and ran up to the deck

What my dogwood looks like now

What my dogwood looked like before the December ice storm
I can't believe we cut it back to nothing in Decemeber and it grew back, I was pretty happy to see that this summer

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

Thank you!.

Was that his number nine life or a lower number? What a spendthrift cat.

Cheryl said...

I'm glad he's ok, poor kitty! I did have to giggle a little bit...goofy cat :)

That's great the dogwood came back! The big maple is coming down today, I'm really sad to see it go :(

Biddie said...

Wow - that's quit a fall - fortunately he had a relatively soft place to land - hope he didn't hit any flower supports. Poor kitty!

Glad to see your dogwood is coming back. I love dogwoods. Most catalogs won't ship them to FL because FL won't give them some kind of health certificate. You can get them locally but they aren't as nice as the ones in the catalogs.

Kristen said...

I know I have been lazy about updating this since I went to NY, nothing is really happening I guess and I have taken pictures of my flowers that I can , I think I am boring you guys!

Cheryl, after my shock and WHAT THE.... came out of my mouth, I ran down the stairs and he was kind of shaking it off and I laughed at him too.

The dogwood was already planted when we moved in our house 9 years ago, it has lost a few branches over the years but that ice storm just totally knocked it down, we had to cut it down to the ground, I had no idea it would start growing again, and I was happy about it but it seems like it's a bush now and not a tree, not sure if we should trim it or just leave it alone for now, it grew fast though don't you think?

Blog Archive