Sunday, March 14, 2010

A place for important papers





I made this today to hang over my toilet in the upstairs bathroom, we just had it repainted and fixed up a bit so I thought I would make something new for it. Not too sure on a color yet, the walls are a white color but sort of grey tint, I got a beige shower curtain with a faint strip of blue, and blue and beige curtains. Any suggestions? I know , the floor is pink, that is on the way out when our pockets recover from all the painting we have done lately, not just the bath, the hallway and the ceilings. I'll put up pictures soon on that part later...

8 comments:

Biddie said...

That is a really nice-sized bathroom! How about staining your cabinet to match the trim around the window and the basebaords?

Biddie said...

P.S. Your new background is really pretty!! Yea Spring!!

Priscilla said...

That's funny, "important papers"

You certainly do have something to show for your winter indoor days. Nice

Kristen said...

Thanks ! I was getting sick and tired of sitting around and watching TV all the time so I got my butt down to my woodshop yesterday, I have to be in the right mood because otherwise I just don't feel like it but once I get going, there's no stopping me!! I even used a ruler this time, usually I do everything by eye.

I am not Irish but I liked the colors of that template for the blog. AND I am going to Martha Stewart this Wednesday!!

Cheryl said...

Wow Kris, that turned out very nice. I agree with Mom, I'd stain it. Then maybe paint the latch the same blue as the trim on your curtain?
Hope you have a good time at Martha's :)

Kristen said...

Thanks Cheryl. I have not done anything with it yet, still pondering the color. I have my outfit all picked out and ready for tomorrow, we leave at 6:45!!!

Priscilla said...

Don't forget to take a camera!
Have a good time!

Priscilla said...

And extra batteries.

Blog Archive