Sunday, April 4, 2010

Motorcycle Ride through Litchfield County





Canaan CT, near Lime Rock Park, the entire town is covered in white dust.
Back country roads. CT really does have some nice areas way out by the NY border



Norfolk CT, this place gets some really good entertainment. I have not been yet, Ray has been a few times and seen some good concerts

I was not driving my own motorcycle, I was a passenger on Ray's so I could look around and take pictures, what a great day to be outside yesterday!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like a nice road, I like the second pic down.

Your gardens are looking great, it was nice to check them out today. I'm hoping mine start catching up!

Madeleine said...

That place looks so nice. I wish it looked like that around here.

Priscilla said...

Great countryside.

Kristen said...

If I could figure out how to afford to live there, in that 2nd picture down, I would build me a new replica farm house and have lots of donkey's.

I wonder where all these folks work? How can they live so far out there with no city near by to go to work. I am thankful that I live in the boonies but the "city" is only 8 miles away

Biddie said...

That is beautiful countryside! Ray must be a very steady driver for you to get such good pictures. Glad that you had such a good day!!

Blog Archive