Saturday, June 23, 2007

Before and After..I cleaned up a bit today and weeded

I hope this looks neater than before, It was so darn hot out in the sun today but breezy so it was nice
Transplanted those Huge things that Cheryl picked up and warned me they would be huge and not to put in pots. I still have two in a pot but they seem to be doing well so I left them alone, flowers are starting to come out too.

I didn't cut any of these but tied them up with some green string, they were just spread out taking over everything, the butterflies love them


Planted some Zinnia that I got at the store today



1 comment:

Biddie said...

Good Morning .... Tying up the floppy plants with green string was a great idea - now you still have all the blooms but they look denser. The zinnias make a great color contrast.

Blog Archive