Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Updates on the gardens

This is my favorite group of pots probably because they are doing so well, by now I usually kill everything on the deck because it gets so hot and I am not home during the day to water but so far, I have kept up, morning and night
The plants Cheryl picked up for me have grown HUGE, fin

Out by the road where my old bike is, I put some zinnia's and those really tall things shown above


Got some of these ?



White Astilbe (?) Help me out here Cheryl, I think this is what you had on your post

My new Zinnia's are still happy


Iris snuck in between the yellow thangs that I don't know what they are but huge

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are correct! That is an astilbe..and that tall thing is a Cleome, I think it also goes by the name spider lily...everything looks great, has the bear been back through? How's your tank doing?

Biddie said...

bear? another bear? or the bear that visits over at Cheryl's place?

Kristen said...

I have not seen or had any remnants of a bear over here except the Bahre I live with! How about you? I only have one feeder and it is still up, nothing besides the squirrels have had any contact with it, I think they are scaring off the birds or the birds have better things to eat like worms right now.

My tank is doing well, everything is alive, the water is clear, the fish are getting along, that nasty one calmed down and does not chase the others any more. Have you seen my new crab with the funny arms? I can't get a picture, you'll have to stp over to see.

Cheryl said...

Didn't your feeders get beat up early this spring by a bear? I know Mo's did...I thought yours did too.

Kristen said...

Naw, just once it was on the ground and a thief took my nyer seed sock, other than that, I am still feedin them damn birds.
I will be home tomorrow from work, we are not leaving for NY until RB gets home from work so if you want to hook up, let me know!

Cheryl said...

Allrighty, then you can see my poor swollen up sausage finger...betcha can't wait!

Biddie said...

Good Morning to ya - you must be off to that beautiful NY lake ...

Blog Archive