Monday, June 11, 2007

Here I am!

Oh finally I have peonies, this one had a whole lot of buds, the other peony has buds but the inside eaten by a nasty bug
Forgot name of this too, apparently I have two, I only planted one here but another coming from a different direction hopped on the stick too

Don't know what this is either






Here's my Sweet William




I go away one weekend and my garden explodes
And these are just getting way to big for the pots. Have to move them, what are they again Cheryl and do they like the sun or shade?





3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ok...the vine is morning glory. Your hanging basket has geranium & petunias, the small blue flower I'm guessing is a lobelia, but I'm not positive. The tall plants in your pot I'm guessing are cleome, which do get quite tall, and will self sow. I'd transplant them to the back of your garden. Your garden did explode! I've been amazed by this season, things are growing like crazy.

Biddie said...

Wow - it paid to disappear for the weekend!! You have a couple of plants I've never seen before ....
Looks great!!

Kristen said...

They just may be weeds for all I know!!

Blog Archive