Saturday, June 23, 2007

Well If I can't be in NY right now I can dream of it

Here's the new boat we got last year. Rookie driver got pretty good at docking after some practice
Kevin showing off his stuff. He got Kasey into skiing last year, her and I got really good by the end of the summer

Little windy this day but it just makes the waves bigger so you can have more fun riding the jet ski




This is the hangout most all the day at the beach on the lake




Weeds that I thought looked pretty








Gearing up ready to go!




Gidgit (not her real name but she reminds me of her) & Corey tubing, this is the all time favorite thing to do






1 comment:

Biddie said...

What a great place to have for your weekend adventures!!! If I were a kid, I'd sure love riding in that giant innertube thing-a-ma-bobby.

Blog Archive