Saturday, June 30, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold up here


But we still managed to get rides in the boat and do some tubing, sit in the sun, once it came out from behind the clouds but the clouds came back time and again and we had to cover, then uncover all day, without the sun it was bloody cold. My wireless is very slow here, I am tappin in to the motel next to our house and it's very weak in my kitchen, usually I take laptop outside to my outdoor office and it works much faster but it's too cold, I am waiting for the shower since we have a full house and we are going to dinner about 7pm next door to the restaraunt/bar. The house up here is right in the middle of the hotel and bar. Funny we go to the "lake" house to get away and we end up in a town bigger than the one we live in at home. It's so much fun here and we have gotten to know a lot of the folks that live here full time. I can see why they don't like the out of town people, since they can be not so nice but they have warmed up to us and even come over to visit and hang out with us. I can't seem to get my pictures to upload due to the slow wireless but lets try again....

No comments:

Blog Archive