Sunday, July 1, 2007

Buela the dog visitor




I was left to "watch" the dog, I took her for a walk to my sisters house where my friends are staying, Michelle went outside with the dog, not on a lease, I ran out and said you can't let her out without a lease, and bam, the darn dog took off across and down the street running like a bat out of hell, we chased her (she was still in her pajama's) worried a car was going to hit her in the process and she came pretty close to her demise, We kind of stood/ran in the middle of the road with our hands in the air stopping traffic, let me tell you RT 8 in NY is like RT 20 in Granby, CT the cars go pretty fast...Oh great I got left with the dog and I am going to get her killed I thought. Well she ran right back to our house and went into the garage. Out of breath by now I scolded her verbally and she put her tail between her legs and hid from me. I never knew I could have such a mean look and yell to make a dog be afraid of me. I was mad and glad at the same time that she made it home in one piece. So now after I have taken her out a couple more times, I got her to do her business finally outside not inside and she is sleeping at my feet under the table.
I think this dog is crazy or has nine lives like a cat!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You did good saving her from her own puppy stupidity! Now I think you're ready to babysit my crew :)

Biddie said...

I suspect three things -
1. The dog doesn't get much attention
2. hasn't had much training
3. has been yelled at and hit because of the tail tucking behavior ....

It probably craves your attention.

Blog Archive