Friday, July 27, 2007

Sleeping Beauty



He got dropped off this morning at 6 and went to the couch and fell asleep after he took some pain medication. Kasey his cousin is going to stay with him at our house today when I go to work. He stayed here yesterday with my mom and she got him into the pool up to his waist since it was so darn hot. It's supposed to be hot again today. I on the other hand have caught a cold, sneezing and a very clogged nose and head and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow afternoon, I hope this goes away because that will not make my day very fun when it should be.
I just realized his cast looks like it has blood on it, fear not, it is red marker that he drew on it with!

2 comments:

Biddie said...

Now that the dust has settled some and Corey is on the way to mending, I'm curious as to how the accident happened - was he in a race or practicing or goofing around when it happened? Did he get into a crash with another kid?

Kristen said...

He was practicing for the race, on the last lap of the practice, he went over a jump and came down wrong, crashed and the rest is history, his bike is wrecked I guess, I have not seen it, I wasn't there, so I don't know all the details and his dad wasn't right near him, he had to go running from spectator place he was at to the crash scene, there wasn't any other kids around or involved. So he never did get to race that day and won't for the rest of the season and hopefully not ever again in the future but if he wants to he can. Thanks for all your well wishes too!!

Blog Archive