Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Not much new going on here lately


Besides heat. it was 95 when I left work at 5, I got to Hartland and it was 88 at 5:30, very humid, my hair is flat as a pancake, neck is sweaty and I don't want these hairy cats anywhere near me and they keep tryin to sit on my lap, Yuk. Where are those darn thunderboomer storms that they promised us on the news? Those dumb weather men, can they ever get it right? Here is a picture to remind us of how cold it was this winter in Yellowstone, Montana, below 30 and colder at some times

4 comments:

Biddie said...

Oh grief! now that's cold - too cold for me!! Were you out there this past winter??

Kristen said...

Yes we went in January, at night it got down to -45 and in the morning our hotel doors were frozen shut!

Cheryl said...

Yep, it's hot...blah.

Kristen said...

Yep I agree, blah blah phooehey

Blog Archive