Sunday, July 8, 2007

Now this is a redneck parade!!








4TH of July parade was last night up here in Speculator, NY. It is usually hotter than hell and this year, NOT, it was sort of cold actually. The have funny things in the parade like a kazoo band, another band with the name of "A pretty good band", snowmobiles, old cars, a bagpipers, a red hat club, tractors, the town plow trucks, I didn't get picture because they are HUGE and I was so close my camera would have just taken a picgture of the tire.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

This is like the "parades" here in the small towns all around - firetrucks, ambulances, politicians, mules, goats, horses, tractors, old cars, horse drawn wagons and BEAUTY Queens - you have never imagined that there could be SO MANY beauty queens!!!

I like the idea of the 3 skater's float - I'd never seen that before - that's a good idea to keep for future reference.

Kristen said...

The 3 skaters lost control right before I took that and went barreling into the sides and people had to catch them! now that was funny.

Blog Archive