Sunday, August 12, 2007

Blueberry Festivus!!!

Here's Dave leaving the fun and excitement of the Blueberry Festival!!
David tells me today my Dad did these floors in the old Gaylord House, That was interesting to find out, I never knew that

Caroline, she taught me today that her Daddy is on the $1 bill and Martini's go on your feet, oh the mind of a two year old!!!


The girls looking pretty in the staircase of the Historical Society House



This was my display of goodies







Cheryl found a feathered friend again but she couldn't bring this one back to life





5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I had a really fun time today...except for seeing myself in these pictures that is....Lordy, makes me want to start chainsmoking again..I look like a moose that wandered into the house. Sigh...oh well, lungs first, thighs second I guess. Your stuff looks really great by the way.

Cheryl said...

And isn't Dave such a handsome guy?? I love the picture you took of him..

Kristen said...

Oh you do not look like a moose and think how much better you must feel, Dave is very cute. I just wish I had said more than I did, I feel like a stupid idiot, I hate talking in front of people

Kristen said...

You did a great job on that Santa by the way, I don't think I ever saw it before, I have a better picture, I'll put up

Biddie said...

What a great day!! Love the idea of you all talking about your crafts.

Blog Archive