Thursday, August 16, 2007

A woodpecker came to the feeder at work








I tried really hard to get some good pictures of him from my desk, this is the view that I have all day, can't complain about that, and we see all different kinds of birds, there is one Cardinal that comes every day, he even tries out the feeder even though they don't care to go to a feeder like the kind we have here. I try to put some food on the ground and on the planter box for him but those darn squirrels and chipmunks come and steal most of it.


7 comments:

Cheryl said...

The flowers look nice, you guys did a good job.

Kristen said...

Thanks, not ever as good as you did, now that I look again, it kind of looks like a bed of lettuce!

Biddie said...

Great to have a window looking out like that at work - we used to have solid concrete walls up to the ceiling and florescent lights - what a bummer to endure for 20 years.

It took me a couple of hard looks to fine the woodpecker but I finally found it!!

Cheryl said...

Well, I recognize the sweet potato vine, and I know how beautiful it must look trailing down the planter boxes. And the fact that it is so healthy and green looking this late in the season speaks well of you ladies. Good job!!

Biddie said...

How's Corey doing with his arm????

Kristen said...

Hey Biddie,
Corey is doing well, no more cast or sling, just pins in his arm that will come out in a few weeks. He needs to use it so he doesn't get stiff and just can't wait to get back on a bike and skateboard. Thanks for checking on him, I'll post some pictures of him later today, we're up iN NY, IT"S COLD!!!

Biddie said...

I saw on the weather map that the temps were lower up there today - I'm so jealous! We are still in the close-to-or-just-over-100 range ....
come on Fall!!!

Blog Archive