Monday, August 6, 2007

NY Weekend

This is the island in the middle of the lake, they had an out of control campfire and the fire department had to go out there this weekend, smoke was everywhere, I didn't have my camera then
Here's Steve

Going out to try wakeboarding, this is Justin, Nick and thier friend Steve, he was the wakeboarder


We could't have asked for better weather this weekend



The boys contemplating on what to do, tubing maybe??




Sister Barb's husband Kevin relaxing at the beach

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ooh! I think Kevin is saying you're number one!!!

Kristen said...

yeah that's what I thought too!?

Maureen said...

The Adirondaks are just so beautiful at any time of year but summer is my favorite. You're so lucky to have a place up there. When I was a kid we used to go to Lake George, but not the tourist area. Bolton Landing or further north. When I was a kid you could still drink the water directly from the lake. It's still very clean at the northern part, but not considered potable. Seeing your pictures just brought back some really great memories. Thanks Kris.

Kristen said...

Hey Mo if you ever want to go, please let me know, even if we are not there, during the week no one is ever there but you can come even on the weekends when we are there, we have room for 11 people in the house, there is an open invite for all of you, really!!!

Biddie said...

I wish that I could take you up on that invite - sounds refreshingly fabulous!!! Thanks in long-distanced absentia ....

Blog Archive