Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today I worked




My bike basket is starting to sag...

The seeds need to be planted, I will take pictures tomorrow, I planted a bunch today, but I give up on starting my own seeds, I'll fill you in why tomorrow.

These are not mine but the nasty neighbors, they are not nice but they sure have nice lilacs!

I wish I had these in my yard, I want to pick some so badly but we just don't get along.
Bye Bye tulips




This is one of the gardens I extended on the side of the house

And this is the front that I extended

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow!! That looks wonderful!! I love the sun above the two trellis. You've been working hard over there, the larger gardens will be beautiful once you get them planted...Oh, and my basket is starting to sag a little too :P

Anyway, I'm really impressed ~ looks wonderful!

Kristen said...

Thanks, your's looks wonderful too as always. You are a great inspiration to me!
I got that sun at kohls for like $7, how could you not buy it??

Cheryl said...

I guess I do need to get out more...I love the way that looks with the trellis...what did you plant to grow on them?

Kristen said...

Those are cheap climbing roses from Ocean state, I am going to get back up to meadowview and get some more stuff, I Have to wait until I get paid...

Cheryl said...

So....waiting to hear why you won't do seeds anymore.....

Kristen said...

oh yeah no more seeds, I spent a good chunck of change on seeds, soil, planters, etc, and they were growing fine but they seemed to just stop growing after a certain point. I went to plant them, they were all stuck intertwined together, soil fell apart, not like store bought, etc. just not worth the time, money, etc. it's cheaper and easier to buy at Meadowbrook and next year, that is what I am going to do!

Cheryl said...

I agree, plus it's so difficult to time starting them to fit in with our unpredictable weather.

Blog Archive