Friday, May 2, 2008

Nice Day off?

Yeah right I took today off, so I went to the garden place and the Ocean state job lot, did every one else take this crappy rainy day off too????? I think they did, and oh did I ever tell you I don't have an ATM card, yes I still write checks, and by gum I went to the store and wrote one and I was that TV commercial where everything comes to a halt, yep, the old lady behind me gave a sigh and went to another line, she said come on Honey to her husband and gave me the Look. I think I need to get me one of those cards, I am just a scardy cat that I am going to spend more money, if I have to write a check or don't have the cash, I am less likely to spent my money. Oh well, off to get a haircut and yes Write another check.....

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I write checks too...don't like those debit/credit cards either. People can just deal with it, I put up with the fistful of coupons, counting out change to the last penny, etc. etc. Boy is it a cruddy day, I keep thinking I should get out in the garden but it's just too drizzly & cold.

Kristen said...

Oh yeah I forgot about coupons, I hate the person that invented those, just give me the darn sale price, why should I have to bring in a piece of paper, save the trees!!!

Blog Archive