Thursday, May 29, 2008

Daily yard update



Allium

Allium

Allium

Planted seedlings in the new garden with the climbing roses, first rain comes, it will probably wash them all away!!!

Phlox, probably a repeat picture, but the only thing with flowers on it right now.

Poppy I got at Lowes, the first flower it had when I got it was orange, now I get white, is this normal? I never had a poppy before

I think this is a Hollyhock I bought up in Southwick, MA

This is the branches put into the fire pit to be burned later, maybe tonight or Friday..... Hmmm something to do

I cut down some branches to let in some more light in this garden yesterday

3 comments:

Biddie said...

Those lavender alliums are beautiful. The poppies that I've had in past years never changed colors - could there be two unique plants in that one bunch?

Cheryl said...

I think that one plant is a foxglove, not a hollyhock...are the flowers speckled inside? I love your allium, the one I planted is just starting to bloom. As far as the poppy, I don't know...I have one in my garden but it stays the same color. Anyway, it looks great over there!!

Kristen said...

yeah you are right, it is a foxglove not a holly hock, It opened up today!

Blog Archive